The amount of time it takes to pull a full vacuum on a BHO Buster system varies depending on the CFM of the pump as well as the size of the extractor. If you have a 3-5 CFM pump, it shouldn’t take you more than 7-8 minutes to pull a full vacuum on a 1 lb BHO Buster . Using the same 3-5 CFM pumps, pulling a full vacuum on the 2 lb BHO Buster unit may take roughly 10-12 minutes. For the 5 lb units you’ll need to use a vacuum pump which is closer to 7 CFM. With the larger pump, it should take no longer than 10-15 minutes to pull a full vacuum on the 5 lb unit or the 8-10 lb unit.
NEW FROM OUR BLOG
- WHY CAN’T I GET ALL OF THE SOLVENT OUT OF MY CAN USING THE CAN TAPPER? August 7, 2017
- HOW MUCH SOLVENT DO I LOSE BETWEEN EACH RUN? July 27, 2017
- TIME IT TAKES TO PULL A FULL VACUUM ON A BHO BUSTER SYSTEM July 18, 2017
- HOW MUCH SHOULD THE BOLTS ON THE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS BE TIGHTENED DOWN? July 17, 2017
- WHY DOES BHO BUSTERS ONLY USE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS? July 15, 2017