N-Butane, also known as normal butane, is medical grade butane and does not have the sulfur smell commonly found in butane camping tanks. N-Butane is the preferred solvent for most BHO extraction systems because of it’s low pressure during operation. N-Butane has a significantly lower vapor pressure curve than propane. This means that if butane and propane are at the same temperature, butane will be at a much lower pressure. The higher the pressure of the vapor inside the closed-loop extraction unit– the more dangerous operation of that extraction system becomes.
NEW FROM OUR BLOG
- WHY CAN’T I GET ALL OF THE SOLVENT OUT OF MY CAN USING THE CAN TAPPER? August 7, 2017
- HOW MUCH SOLVENT DO I LOSE BETWEEN EACH RUN? July 27, 2017
- TIME IT TAKES TO PULL A FULL VACUUM ON A BHO BUSTER SYSTEM July 18, 2017
- HOW MUCH SHOULD THE BOLTS ON THE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS BE TIGHTENED DOWN? July 17, 2017
- WHY DOES BHO BUSTERS ONLY USE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS? July 15, 2017