Depending on how you finish your extraction and how long you recover, you can control how much solvent you recover. Under normal running conditions, the extractor loses less than 300 ml each time from the leftover butane in the hoses. The bigger the extractor the more loss is . The main places where solvent is released is in the material/material columns the more of them you have the more solvent you end up losing in the system. Through using best practices in solvent recovery the amount of solvent released can be reduced significantly. Typically a Solvent extractor system will recover 95% of the solvent used during extraction. on average around 0.5lbs per continues extraction, or 1-2lbs per full batch cycle.
NEW FROM OUR BLOG
- WHY CAN’T I GET ALL OF THE SOLVENT OUT OF MY CAN USING THE CAN TAPPER? August 7, 2017
- HOW MUCH SOLVENT DO I LOSE BETWEEN EACH RUN? July 27, 2017
- TIME IT TAKES TO PULL A FULL VACUUM ON A BHO BUSTER SYSTEM July 18, 2017
- HOW MUCH SHOULD THE BOLTS ON THE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS BE TIGHTENED DOWN? July 17, 2017
- WHY DOES BHO BUSTERS ONLY USE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS? July 15, 2017