The double bolt clamps feature a bolt on each side of the clamp to evenly distribute the pressure between two bolts instead of one. Butterfly clamps are more prone to failure and when they do fail they have nothing to hold them together. The double bolt clamps are also a lot more reliable with maintaining a seal. Tighten the bolts on both sides of the clamps evenly. Tighten them until they squeak a little, and you are good to go. The butterfly clamps loosen up and tend to need to be re-tightened due to temperature a few times during extraction.
NEW FROM OUR BLOG
- WHY CAN’T I GET ALL OF THE SOLVENT OUT OF MY CAN USING THE CAN TAPPER? August 7, 2017
- HOW MUCH SOLVENT DO I LOSE BETWEEN EACH RUN? July 27, 2017
- TIME IT TAKES TO PULL A FULL VACUUM ON A BHO BUSTER SYSTEM July 18, 2017
- HOW MUCH SHOULD THE BOLTS ON THE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS BE TIGHTENED DOWN? July 17, 2017
- WHY DOES BHO BUSTERS ONLY USE DOUBLE BOLT CLAMPS? July 15, 2017